Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Monday, March 26, 2012

When crappy metaphors become your life

Sometimes I feel like we're two pages in a book- one an odd page and the other even. There are times when we're back to back- can hardly comprehend that the other page is just there on the other side contributing to the story. Other times we're face to face, understanding perfectly where one is coming from and the other is going.

I guess both situations are necessary for a book to work, there'd be no real story otherwise. I suppose it's also important that there be times that pages just need to be turned, otherwise there'd be no sense of anticipation and it wouldn't be a very good book at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment