Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Inconsistent Blog is Inconsistent

It's so sad that this was so so very consistent at the beginning but now I'm kind of like "pffff whatevs."

It makes me sad for my future. Oh well- I'll manage somehow.

I decided at work tonight that I'm going to write a book at work. For real this time, not like the last time I said it where I had the idea and then decided no one would read it.

I'm gonna do it!

And, if I'm lucky, maybe I'll finish it by Christmas so I can get it published and then be like "that's right, Oprah's Book Club author!"

...yeah, my life is really this sad that these are the things I contemplate at work.

So yes, other than that I really want to give you all this:



You need to understand. Everyone knows, and we are proud of it! It makes me laugh every. single. time.

In other news, still working on that Darwinism thing. And my room is still...roomish. I kind of like my mattress being on the floor- I've wanted to do it since I was in junior high but my rooms have always been too small. I may continue in this fashion.

Also, I bought a camcorder!!! So I may end up randomly posting silly videos here. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment