Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Canada...

I was struck by a realization while driving to work and a Nickelback song came on- Canada might just be the most unfortunate country ever.

There are a lot of pros to Canada:

* Universal health care
* Same-sex Marriage is legal
* Fantastic education system at all levels
* Neil Young
* Supernatural and a bunch of other shows are filmed there
* Female leaders
* A terrific list of actors who are from there
* Wayne Gretzky and Gordie Howe
* CHRIS JERICHO for you girls and PAM ANDERSON for you guys (anyone ever see Striperella?)
* Marconi invented AM radio up there, and other people developed things like phones...and TV...and apparently basketball (this belongs below, IMO so it's going there too)

The list could probably go on for quite a while, actually. And it would sound awesome! ...until I get to the cons.

Cons:

* Basketball
* No guns
* French
* "Eh?"
* Nickelback
* Celine Dion
* Justin Bieber

...and that's a 'nuff said for most people to point and laugh and never, ever consider going there for more than a week (two if the Olympics are there).

0 comments:

Post a Comment