Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Friday, April 15, 2011

How Celine Dion Made My Dreams Come True

Okay, not really. It's more like Celine Dion was a scapegoat for the Supernatural writers to admit how much fanfiction they've been reading.

So yeah, standard spoilers warning applies beyond this line.

How much fanfiction can one person read? Definitely enough to know that the writers have decided to go through pretty much every cliche that's been born within the fandom.

First- Bobby and Ellen. I've never quite understood it, still don't really, but I'm amused to say the least. I like Ellen, and I wish she was back for good- pain and suffering shall ensue if they toy with my emotions like this again.

Second- Holy Final Destination Batman! As predictable as it was, it was gory and delicious and I WANT MORE OF IT! Seriously. I want more.

Third- Balthazar. I love you. SO FREAKING MUCH. Why are you one of the most amusing characters ever? Seriously- your hatred of Titanic and Celine Dion pretty much made my evening. But not as much as when you said "You've got me confused with the other angel. You know, the one in the dirty trench coat who's in love with you."

I feel like a piece of my life has officially become complete. Oh if only.

Balthazar definitely made this episode glorious. And he should continue to do so. DO NOT KILL HIM!!!!

Now, I love the song "My Heart Will Go On," as I've mentioned before it's the best thing ever at breaking the karaoke ice. But, because hatred of it brought me this episode- hate away!!!

There was this glorious moment I wish I had the ambition to screencap where it just looked like Dean got it.

Finally, impossibly, got the fact that Cas would do just about anything to keep him and Sam safe from anything he possibly could- Fate included.

Now, Fate's a scary bitch. I almost want more of her, but then I mostly just want her to go away. So unless she intends to end Lisa, she should probably not exist for more than a little while.

(That may seem random, but we were discussing Lisa at dinner and the silent "what the fuckery" is still brewing under the surface.)

And lastly, Cas. We need to chat, hon. I wish you didn't have to do this war. I wish you could just end it and become human and stay with the boys FOREVER. But we need Gabriel to come back first, and that's not gonna just happen overnight. (I mean, seriously, if it took four months to find and rebuild Dean imagine how long it will take to find and rebuild a millenniums old Archangel.)

So you're gonna have to tough it out. But don't feel like you have to do everything! I love that you're protecting the boys because I know how important they are to you and I'm really thinking that they do get it now. (They better, bastards.) Even if I disagree with your decision to not tell them that you fucked your battle strategy for them...I know you did it so they wouldn't think less of you.

Um...I don't think I should write anymore. I'm starting to concern myself with the way I'm speaking to the characters.

Overall though- yay for hiatus being over. This was a win! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I was just browsing google and thought I just had to say that I pretty much agree with everything you typed! Especially the Cas bits. XD
    I started loving Balthezar back in the 'French Mistake' and now I love him even more for what he sad to Dean... "one in the dirty trench coat who's in love with you". <3!

    'Kay, done creeping. Carry about your business. ^^"

    ReplyDelete