Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Friday, April 22, 2011

AHHHHHHHHH

SPN SPOILERS BELOW!

AHHHHHHHHHH SO MUCH CAPSLOCKING IS NECESSARY!!!!

I cannot believe this episode just happened. I don't even care about events so much as I care about characters...so that's how I'm sectioning this!

DEAN! WHY ARE YOU THE NERDIEST AND YET MOST ADORABLE FANBOY EVER????!!!!! Seriously, you are wonderful with your Western fetish and your Star Trek fanning (The Original Series I might add- suck it TNG bitches!)!!!!! And being Sheriff < 3

SAM!!! You and your acceptance of hunting as an entire life makes me both :D and D: I don't want you to be all "I'm trapped!!!!" But I like you hunting!!! GAH! SO TORN!

CAS!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE WRITERS DOING TO YOU?!?!?!???!!! AND WHY IS RACHEL SUCH A BITCH?! Okay, that you showed up is like...my favorite. That you asked about Dean's blanket is also my favorite. THAT YOU ARE BUILDING A GIANT WAR MACHINE MADE OF SOULS IS MY LEAST FAVORITE! CLEARLY MAKING OUT WITH MEG HAS HAD REPERCUSSIONS AND YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY MAKE OUT WITH DEAN TO MAKE IT BETTER! And they stabbed you and I didn't know if you were going to be a human! D: That needs to happen after all the big shit is through!

BOBBY!!!! I love that you love the boys and are willing to risk yourself for them. I LOVE THAT YOU ESSENTIALLY HUGGED CAS! (Even though it was sad and he was unconscious.) Thank you for recognizing that Cas is your ally and Dean's BF. That is all!

EVERYONE IN THE PAST!! THANK YOU FOR THINKING DEAN IS GAY. Because, clearly, he's too pretty and clean to be anything but "looking for a man."

Episode, never have I wanted to cry and laugh and bounce and squeal and hyperventilate so much in one episode. I both hate and love you.

And just to reiterate- DEAN IS THE BIGGEST NERD EVER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment