Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

On the passage of time

Tomorrow never really comes. But I'm kind of dreading Wednesday. Seriously, I have three days of actual college left, then finals.

I feel so sad. Even though I've been wanting to get the hell out of here since last semester, I'm having this horrible nostalgia that is making me know that I'm going to cry when I graduate.

I just don't know what I'm gonna do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment