Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

An Ode to my Faithful

Okay, so my odes will never actually be odes or anything. Just a post focused on something I love.

I would like to make a post about my former car, a trusty old Eagle Vision. It would almost always start.

However, I recently received a Mercury Mountaineer (please don't judge me- I enforce my love for the environment in other sectors of my life).

I love this new car, but as I was riding in a car with my dad I was struck with a moment of nostalgia.

The Eagle has been essentially my car for about three and a half years, it's been my family's car since 1996. We took it out to Montana on the one real vacation we took as a family. I learned to drive in that thing. I first held my dog in it.

I'm really excited for my new car. Thrilled even. Because as awesome as the Eagle was, it was getting old and having some problems.

It was time to move on. Maybe someone else will get it and enjoy it for a few years.

Anyway, that's all.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel; we had an old Eagle Vision before my Gramma got her new car. Just think about not being stuck in the snow in a parking lot, though!

    ReplyDelete