Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Perfection

Last night, my roommate and I decided to watch some Disney movies. Specifically, we watched Beauty and the Beast.

Now, I vaguely remember seeing this movie in theaters. Seriously, the opening is breathtaking.

I don't know if anything will ever actually come close to matching the perfection of this movie. There's just so much to it that's glorious.

The animation is perfect, the music is perfect, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS MOVIE!!!

I love the subtle foreshadowing and symbolism.

For instance, the Beast and Gaston have the same eye color and at the beginning they're both all flat and dark and by the end the Beast's are all shiny and pretty. *Melt*

I mean...it got the Academy to add a frickin' category for it! Because they recognized that it was like...the most amazing thing ever, but since it utilized so many different techniques they added the animated film category.

AND THE BALLROOM SCENE!!! Not only does it have the fantastic song "Tale as Old as Time," it's got adorableness and a CG set.

There's just so much wonderful about this movie.

All in all. I love this movie and I will forever love this movie. I will buy it in any technology format I have to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment