Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Scariest Horror Film

Okay, I've admitted before that I'm a little more paranoid than is probably healthy. I still maintain that this is what will ensure my survival of the zombie apocalypse, but that doesn't help anything leading up to said event.

Wednesday night my brother and I were asked to go get gas and a car wash for our mother's car. We griped a bit, but of course we were going to go do it.

Oh how I would have wished that I hadn't!

Getting gas was fine- we listened to some cheesy-ass love songs and made fun of each other. Good sibling bonding time.

But the second we got in the car wash...it got scary.

We drove in until it hit stop and the door behind us closed.

And we just sat there for one quick cycle of soap.

Then the door in front of us opened.

And we sat there.

For about two minutes.

That's when my brother decided it was about time to go talk to someone. So he got out of the car and went to the building...leaving me alone in the car.

Then this creepy guy came out and started fixing it. I thought I was going to be alone. Fortunately, my brother came back before it started up again.

But the guy just stood there watching our car!!!

We kept an eye on him as much as possible. But I couldn't shake this feeling that when the soap completely blocked our vision it would be cleared away and the guy would be standing outside my window.

I nearly cried at the thought. It was like my life had suddenly become a terrible horror film!

But he didn't. He just awkwardly watched our entire car wash until we left.

...I probably won't be going through car washes alone again. Ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment