Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another bathroom rant...

I figured it out. The ultimate reason why we all hate public bathrooms!

It's not because people might hear us, or smell us, or because we're nervous to pee when other people are around.

No.

It's because they don't touch the ground and zombies might shoot their arms out from under the stall wall and grab our legs or munch on our deliciously juicy calves.

Okay...so maybe that's a bit extreme. Doesn't mean I didn't think it while using a public restroom today.

I realized today that I'm having a panic attack and regressing to a childhood I wish I still had. I called my mom and told her I was going to be staying at the house this weekend and then bought myself a Mighty Kids Meal from McDonald's- their toys are based on the new show Young Justice, which is terrible. However, the Superboy toy is epic! He punches with the push of a button that also makes his "S" logo and eyes glow red!

And, for the record, one of my friends voted for Misha yesterday so I voted for Jensen. I'm still upset with E! for doing that to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment