Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Apparently...

People float.

I had a difficult time scuba diving because of this fact. It was difficult, and as such I didn't really enjoy my first experience so much.

But still it was fun. I can now assemble my scuba gear!

Class went over so I haven't really gotten to see Being Human yet...

That's all for today.

1 comment:

  1. What's funny, is that they float even more after death because of the gases and stuff. They did an experiment one time where they sank a dead body draped in something like 150lbs of iron chains and weights. After a few days of "ripening", it bobbed right back up.

    ReplyDelete