Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ink Cartridges

This is a very good reason to go paperless, world! Printer ink is so ridiculously expensive.

I had to spend 45 dollars...for ink.

...never again. I'll forgo printing once I'm no longer in college.

In other news, I finally booked my plane ticket to Comic-Con!!!! Bwahahahahaha.

Also, I'm happy to say that Being Human got picked up for a second season!!! Yay!

And lastly, I am so close to done with school I can taste it! Just like...three more big projects. Then I'm done!

Now, off to do stats for two of my classes...gross.

0 comments:

Post a Comment