Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh Wednesdays

Wednesdays are awesome...sort of. They're the days that I embrace my OCD and clean the kitchen and living room of my dorm. One of these days I will extend this into the bathroom...but I don't spend a whole lot of time in there (the last few days excluded- food poisoning is gone now!).

They're also the days when I'm stuck in stats class dying a little inside.

Today, it's laundry day instead of class. My professor got sick so I'm trying to be productive...at least the clothes got washed, right?

I put them on my bed so I would be forced to fold them before I try to go to sleep.

I have an earlier class on Wednesday, it's at 11:50 and I try desperately to survive it before exercising.

Wednesday is also Face Off night, and tonight is the season finale. And it got renewed for a second season! YAY!

Anyway, today I cleaned out one of our air vents because it was all dusty and linty because it's right by the laundry room. GROSS! Seriously.

So, there you have it. A nice Wednesday.

But...I really want a Popsicle (apparently this is a proper noun? spell-check is yelling at me for not capitalizing it). I need to go find something to snack on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment