Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Major Dilemma

I probably should have been an English education major. (I realize that I've said about sixteen different majors that I should have been, but I'm a little more serious about this one.)

Okay, so what I actually need to do is just pick a good story idea and write a book. That way I'm doing something useful that I like.

Not that I don't like my majors, but I need an education degree for one of them to be useful, a law degree for another, and at least a Master's for the other. And I am completely drained in the school area.

Oh well, I'm down to three presentations, two major projects, and two minor papers left until I graduate!

Still don't have a job yet...but I'm working on it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment