Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Writing is hard T_T

First off, the two Ts and underscore are a crying face. (Every time I do an emoticon I have to explain it to my family, so better safe than sorry.)

It's been a writing intensive weekend for me. Pounding out something like 15,000 words between paper writing and project writing and blogging.

So many words! It's hard to believe I have any left!

I promise better posts this week, I'm just a little drained and I still have about three more hours of writing to go tonight because apparently the purpose of college is to try and break you two months before you're free forever.

So basically I'm going to have a fantastic freak-out this week in which I eat everything in sight and sit around bawling about everything. Sounds fun, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment