Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Terror...

So, we recently purchased all kinds of posters in my dorm. All kinds.

We put them up in our living room to try and make it less boring- since we took town our Christmas lights.

So our walls are now covered by things like: Harry Potter, Yoda, some Glee people, and...the two most impressive- Justin Bieber and a Zombie survival guide.

Pretty soon we'll copy the exorcism in Latin and put that up on our walls too. We will be prepared!

It kind of makes my week worth it.

I didn't get to go out last night for St. Patrick's Day...cuz I had work and things. Lame.

And I'm still in the hell that is hiatus, but Being Human is still going strong!!!

Alright, I'm off to hang with my dog before hanging with my roommies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment