Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Swamped: Can't Blog Much

I promise a spectacular post tomorrow, but today I'm just kind of drained.

Four major writing projects will do that to you.

So I regret to say that today's post will be less than stellar.

Today, I'm going to briefly tell you about watching medical shows (e.g. House) with nursing students.

Don't do it.

Once they begin their actual nursing classes, it's over. Just leave if they turn the show on.

The problem is that House is almost entirely unethical and sometimes things get dramatized or are just wrong.

And they will point out every single thing!

We all get this way about something- for them it's this.

I suppose it goes for anyone working in/going to a hospital a lot.

We get it, it's a fictional show and it doesn't work like that in real life.

Got it.

Good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment