Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hobos Live in My Living Room

Okay, not really, but there are often people sleeping in my living room. We actually keep air mattresses on hand just in case.

This week, we will have three different people squatting, stealing our food and our toilet paper.

But we love them, so it's okay.

I just find it amusing that we so often use something like an air mattress in a college dorm.

But then, we've gotten very good at packing over the years. If one of us doesn't have it, another one does.

Which is why we have enough blankets, pillows, and sheets to outfit a girl scout group.

0 comments:

Post a Comment