Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Minnesota High School Hockey

For years, my family has been attending the Minnesota State High School League hockey tournament. It's pretty much the best four days of each year.

High school sports are when it's really the best to me. The athletes are dedicated and love what they're doing or else they wouldn't be wasting time on it. But it's still just about having fun and hanging out with your friends.

And being from the state of hockey, the high school hockey championships are really something to talk about.

I'm writing this while watching the championship game at home. I couldn't make it this year because of stupid homework- seriously, where are my priorities?

Though my high school team has never won, it's always a thrill to get sucked into the feeling of being a hockey fan and watching some of the best hockey you will ever see.

Really, it's a fantastic weekend of memories, and family, and friends, and fun...and I could probably wax poetic about it for an hour. But I won't do that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment