Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Air Freshener

Winter air in Minnesota is very dry. Air in houses in Minnesota is very dry and stale.

There's almost no circulation- at all.

Thus, the air kind of smells funny.

So, being that my room is a room inside a house in Minnesota it follows these principles.

I don't like when my room smells funny; I like when my room smells fresh and clean and...pleasant.

That's how I ended up with an air freshener.

I meant serious business when I bought this thing- it's one of those nice Febreze Noticeables so it's got all kinds of wonderful scents to choose from and a timer so that pretty smells are occasionally pumped into the air.

But I've learned that when Febreze says that it's "noticeable" they mean it. It's so "noticeable," in fact, that I had to move it for fear of literally suffocating from the smell while I slept.

And I put it on the "low" setting! God help me if I were to ever switch it to "high!"

I get that they're not really intended for small rooms, they're supposed to be in large, public areas with lots of traffic.

But my room isn't exactly small, and I leave my door open during the day so that what little circulation does happen will actually happen.

Their product works at least- and as advertised. So if you're looking for an air freshener, Febreze Noticeables should probably win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment