Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blog Fail

I intended to do this before my night class, but that never happened. So here I am at 10 PM remembering that I suck and didn't do this.

I'm going to tell you a story about what happens when I walk into an empty house.

As I mentioned once (in this post), I have a sort of weird paranoia.

I went home to watch my dog for a few hours, only to discover the little doggy gate we have wasn't up where it usually is.

I walk in a little more, a little concerned about Sophie going downstairs to do some business (if you know what I mean), but she was in my parents' room so I figured it was okay.

Then I walked her to our patio door, only to discover it was not locked...or even closed.

Those two things? Freaked me out!

I grabbed a steak knife and proceeded to walk through the house turning on lights and surveying a room like they do in all the cop shows.

I guess my point is- don't surprise me if I don't know you're in my house!

Onto other news, Being Human- I'm officially obsessed.

If you haven't started watching it- you should! Mondays, Syfy, 8 central. This last episode was probably the best thing I've seen since April when I started watching Supernatural. Seriously.

...I should probably find a job where I just sit around and review TV shows or movies. That would totally combine my loves of writing and watching things.

I'm done self-destructing for today.

Happy Hump Day!

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment