Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Worst Form of Torture

I had this horrible moment today when I came upon this: E Alpha Male Madness 2011.

As you can see, there are some very sexy men on this list.

As you can also see, this round is a big douche who has Jensen Ackles against Misha Collins.

How the hell am I supposed to pick between these two?!

The best logic I have is to flip a coin. That or go with the "Well, Jensen's picture is almost a threatening glare and Misha's is more of a 'What are you gonna do about it?' Meaning that Jensen is concerned that Misha will beat him."

Dear God I have no effing clue what to do with this.

E! You officially suck. While at the same time, you're epically awesome because you wrote this: "You SPN fans don't skimp on the enthusiasm for your boys, do you?"

No, no we do not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment