Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wow, Two Days in a Row

That was some epic fail, folks! Sorry about that!

Life is kind of kicking my ass right around now, so I apologize for the failings of amusing, daily blog.

Anyway, tonight I had my stats class as usual. Instead of doing useful things and listening to my prof preach some more about how everything I do needs to be professional, I tried to figure out a few reasons that stats classes should not exist.

I came up with pretty much the best one ever:

ZOMBIES WILL NOT BE DETERRED BY MATH!

If I'm being attacked by a hoard of brain-hungry zombies, I'm going to be throwing word problems at them. I'm going to raining fire and throwing all kinds of Molotov cocktails and grenades at them.

I will be destroying those bitches.

A few other reasons:

Basic math allows me to balance my checkbook and figure out baseball stats. I do not need calculus for either of these.

Class is boring. I love my professor, but I can't stand the class. I feel like the clock is mocking me with its ticking- like it's saying "You're never getting out of here, ever!"

Alright...I'm off to prepare a bunker for the zombie apocalypse rather than read stats books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment