Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Pictures

I was rummaging through some things of mine this weekend, instead of writing my 15-20 page paper that's due tomorrow, and found some baby pictures of myself.

You ever go "Dear God, what the heck happened to me?!"

I'm wearing pink in each of these pictures. I realize that I didn't really have much choice in what I was wearing, but still- I don't have anything that's pink really. Maybe two items...and they're socks.

Not entirely sure what happened there.

Trip down memory lane complete!

0 comments:

Post a Comment