Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

If the internet is anonymous...

Why did I spend an hour last night trying to make a lot of my accounts private?

I find this funny, how we use the internet for anonymity while at the same time completely hiding who we really are.

So yeah, the internet isn't really as anonymous as we'd like it to be I guess...even though we use it to be recognized.

Whatever, I'm making my brain hurt.

Have a picture from Google:



This makes me think of chaos theory...one day I'll tell you all about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment