Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A few DDs

No, I'm not going to name a list of Designated Drivers. What would the point of that be?

Instead, I'm going to name a few really Disgusting Diseases. (Because you all need to know exactly how my brain works.)

Disease numero uno: EBOLA!
As much as I love this little guy, he's pretty nasty. Seriously, you bleed from everywhere, you vomit, you sweat, you form a river of diarrhea, it's just plain nasty.

Segundo: STOMACH FLU
Aside from the bleeding, everything I just listed above applies. I would live in a shower.

Disease the Third: DYSENTERY
Okay, this is gross. You just kind of...keep going to the bathroom (and potentially dying of dehydration amongst other things). Then, of course, you just don't feel well. Suck.

Disease 4: FOOD POISONING
Now, this makes the list because I currently have it. It's. Not. Fun! I've been trying to keep in good spirits about it, but after three bottles of apple juice, a Nalgene of water, and a muffin for today...I just want it to be over!

I hope you noticed the pattern here: Bodily fluids is what makes disease gross. That and polka dot patterns. They kind of make me want to vomit.

*EDIT* My roommate just reminded me of necrotizing facsciitis (or flesh-eating disease). Yes, it is as absolutely horrendous as it sounds.

1 comment:

  1. Necrotizing Facsciitis FTW. I wanted there to be one of those for the Giant Microbes, but there wasn't. Alas.

    ReplyDelete