Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Blogging

I watched an episode of House today where the patient is a blogger.

Of course, I got all excited because I blog...and then I realized that I really disliked this woman on the TV.

She spent half the episode blogging and paying more attention to her blog audience than her family and friends right there.

Yesterday I mentioned that the internet is anonymous, it's part of the allure to it. But it baffles me how someone can get totally lost in it.

...I just miss my TV shows. Everything is on hiatus. And I'm watching my puppy again this weekend.

I'm also stranded due to a blizzard. Seriously world, what is wrong with you?

***Forgive me my preachy moment***
I can't believe that horrible earthquake and string of tsunami! I was really concerned because I have friends over in Tokyo- but they're okay!

But yes, keep them in your thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment