Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hotels and Horror Films: Part Deux

Alright, so I realized another reason or two why working in a hotel kind of reminds me of a horror film.

ELEVATORS AND CAMERAS!!! D:

They're terrifying! I was in the elevator (which is one of those stupid ones with mirrored walls so you're forced to look at yourself) and there was this thunk noise.

Um...Hannibal Lector possibly? All I know is that I grabbed the luggage cart and was prepared to ram it into someone's face.

And cameras. Some of them are a little glitchy...so there's random fuzz or dark spots. It's slightly horrifying.

Basically, I try not to go on the elevator or watch the cameras too often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment