Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thunderbolts and Lightning

Very, very frightening. Unless you're living in a basement. Then it just sounds like your dog is running around all night.

So, today's good reason to live in a basement- SOUND PROOFING!

Oh hey- thunder.

But yeah, mostly you can't hear anything outside so you're bound to get a great night's sleep. (Though the lack of windows really helps with that too.)

But seriously, I can't hear my parents yelling down for me...which is probably why we all text each other from the opposite floors.

I don't have to hear the televisions upstairs...unfortunately I can hear the Superbowl when it's on down here. Oh well, details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment