Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yet Another Reason to Live in a Basement

So, I work from 11 pm to 7 am...I'm nearly completely nocturnal.

What this means, is that I sleep through the day...until about 2:30 or 3 in the afternoon unless I convince myself to get off my lazy butt and go exercise- in which case I sleep until about 4 or 4:30.

I recall saying that almost no light gets into the basement of my parents' house in a previous post...this is actually a wonderful thing.

I crawl into my sad little storage room bed chamber, collapse onto my mattress, and it's completely dark. I can barely tell the difference between noon and midnight.

THIS IS GLORIOUS FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS TO SLEEP DURING THE DAY.

Generally speaking, I don't really have a problem sleeping during the day. Light doesn't phase me because it makes me feel like I'm safe from monsters. But I enjoy the fact that I can just claim ignorance to whatever time it happens to be.

Typing the fact that I'm still scared of the monsters under my bed just made me realize something horrible: I LIVE UNDER MY BED!!!!

Okay, so technically my bed is a mattress on the floor because I have decided against using my loft...the loft is now the storage unit.

What this means, is that the monster that lives under my loft frame is probably like...sharing my pillows and creeping on my DVDs (reordering them no doubt, bastard).

Great, now I actually need to bring my dagger closer to me rather than leaving it on my bookshelf. *weeps*

Note: A friend of mine just mentioned that it could be Slender Man living under my bed. I'd prefer a monster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment