Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Look who fails again!

Hola loyal readers who still check this every day. I apologize for my epic failure in updating!

I started a new job this last week and have been working between 6pm and 2am for most of it. (It's night shift- four years of terrific college education and all I can get is a full-time 11pm-7am job! But I like the people I work with and the work isn't that bad and it pays enough to get me out of my parents' basement...so I'm okay! :D )

Thus far, I have learned that people who stay at hotels think that they're particularly cool. Unfortunately, I can't do my sarcastic bit and tell them that the fact that they've stayed at this hotel 45 times doesn't really mean a whole lot to me so no, I'm not going to switch your room.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

Guess that's all for tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment