Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

So many blankets!

As promised, here's a little about why living in a storage room is an okay thing...except it might sound like a complaint. But only at first!

Our basement is really cold because it's mostly underground. There are only four windows and one of them is like...the size of my face.

What this means is that there are about four blankets on my bed. Usually, I just sleep with a fleece blanket (and a comforter if I'm afraid something will be grabbing my feet and trying to pull me from my bed). But here, there are two fleece blankets and a comforter.

This is awesome in the summer- none of this 90 degrees in my room bullshit.

However, in the winter or any time it's below 50 outside, it makes me relatively unhappy.

Anyway, my room is cold. It's both wonderful and terrible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment