Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Dear Tropicana

I kind of love you a little more today.

I went shopping with one of my roommates today- and she decided she absolutely had to have orange juice.

I'm impatient. Standing in front of the orange juice selection for 30 seconds was way too long since I know what kind of orange juice I want.

I finally asked what she was doing, and she responded that all of the options were pulp free (enter Tropicana).



Personally, I prefer there being no pulp. Because the other option is this:



I feel like I'm drinking paper. It's disgusting. If I wanted to actually eat the gross parts of an orange instead of just the juicy goodness, I would go would eat an orange.

My roommate said she just wanted "some pulp" and we were looking.

Tropicana, you are brilliant:



Seriously, I'm so proud of you and your marketing research team. Bravo for actually surveying the wants and needs of your customers.

Also, I appreciate their color coordination- blue is no pulp, yellow is lots of pulp, and green is the combination!

Anyway, despite this discovery, she decided she wants calcium enhanced orange juice and went with the "Lots of Pulp" option.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of pulp orange juice is ideal, because it's thick like a smoothie. I would rather pour a glass of juice than eat an orange because that way...You know when you peel an orange and all the skin oils come off on your hands in a fine yet irritating layer? Yeah, that doesn't happen with juice. And that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete