Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Modern Family

If any of you don't watch Modern Family, you should.

Though my love for other shows (i.e. Supernatural) probably shines through more holes, my love for Modern Family probably shines brighter.

I bought season 1 on a whim in September. Because I do things like that.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that it's like...the best show on TV.

Now, I pretty consistently watch: White Collar, Supernatural, The Office, Outsourced and I'm considering starting Walking Dead.

I like humor, and I like things being a little original. I like being able to think and analyze...or not.

And Modern Family is just glorious. It satisfies every need I could possibly have for a TV show. (Except it is kind of severely lacking in hot guys.)

So yes, if you have free time at 8pm on Wednesdays, check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was not working!! I wants me some cute family drama! THEY LOVE EACH OTHER.

    ReplyDelete