Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Recap: 2010 Edition

So, at about 12:20 this morning I came up with the idea for today's post.

It's New Year's Eve in case you missed that, meaning I should do something to sum up the year.

There's really only one proper way for me to do this.

Now, at the end of April, I watched seasons 2-5 of Supernatural. It's pretty much consumed my year since.

Nevermind that I was fortunate enough to travel to Norway and Spain this year, and do some amazing things while there. I truly enjoyed my time in those countries and keep my experiences close to my heart.

But, ultimately, recapping season five in my own special way seems most appropriate.


If you haven't seen all of season five, read with caution. (Just in case.)

And, just so it stays in context, here is the exact way the MSN conversation went:


Me says

yep
im making my parents watch SPN tomorrow if we dont go to the lake
they should be on season 5 episode three by now =P
which means....cas!!!!
and then sad cas!!!

Bobbie says
lol yay!

Me says
and then jesse!!!
(or is he six?)

Bobbie says
ah so much good in season 5 

Me says
i think paris hilton is next actually...
then jesse

Bobbie says
they should like that one right?

Me says
XD probably....
plastic cas!
then...dead people?
i think?
zombies

Bobbie says
lol you'd remember better than me

Me says
to be more specific
then gabriel!!!!
ew
that smiley creeps me out
and then the convention!!!
and then jo and ellen die
which is sad
but crowley!
then theres some emoing
emoing
episodes i really dont care about
though sam, interrupted is alright
and then sad trip to heaven and zachariah being a dick
and anna dies
and then
the episode
of d00m and OOCness
and decisions made while OOC that they are then stuck with
fuckers
then cas!
being badass
and epic
then gabriel dies
and then theres more angsting
and horsemen
(lol i skipped my favorite episode because ultimately its not important to plot aside from there being a horseman)

Bobbie says
XD you are so funny

Me says
i like my bloody valentine...
i didnt get to finish!
i only have three episodes left!
and then cas comes back and he and dean have moments
but cas is human
and thus feels pathetic
but bobby kicks his butt verbally as he usually does
and cas is all like "guns can be useful" but what hes really saying is that he feels he can be useful!
and while thats happening dean is on his date with crowley but they pull a bait-n-switch and he ends up eating pizza with death
who is epic!!!
and then sammy drinks lots of demon blood and makes dean make stupid promises
and cas and bobby go *splooschqueire*

Bobbie says
XD

Me says
then dean looks unattractive
until cas comes back and fixes him up
before flying off because he knows if he sees lisa he's gonna roast-a-bitch

Bobbie says
Ahaha

Me says
and then kripke is a bastard
and is all "this is my ending and i am god!!!"
and we're all like "...kthnxbai...oh wait theres a season 6, fucking a"
and here we are

Bobbie says
I'm going to copy and paste this somewhere with the title: Highlights of Supernatural according to Maddi

Ok, so it was actually Bobbie's idea. But I had the idea to put it on my blog!

...And yes, I do type that way when I don't think anyone other than the person I'm typing to is going to read it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment