Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Lie to me...I dare you

I got season one of Lie to Me for Christmas. I think it's one of the most epic shows I've ever seen.

Seriously, it's like the best soap opera ever. Each episode is nearly identical, they mention the same concepts but shake it up a little.

It's a lot like House in that the main character's existence is basically defined by the fact that everybody lies.

The main character is capable of reading facial expressions to the point of practically reading their minds.

And he's just an asshole about it! It's excellent! he's not going to just sit around and deal with bullshit- it's the reason he went through the process of learning to read people as impressively as he does.

Also, I enjoy it for the Lols of the main character being Tim Roth. I like this role much better than the slimy Archibald Cunningham (of course he's been in other things...but I tend to watch Rob Roy more than any of those).

Anyway, I enjoy playing the game along with them. It's not difficult, but it lets me feel smart. Finally my plot-busting abilities are useful!

I also like that they keep showing well-known pictures of public figures making these ridiculous faces.

I keep thinking what it would be like to see all of that shit.

Of course, we all assume that everyone has lied to us about something at some time. But what would it be like to be able to tell each and every time someone is lying?

And now that's what I'll be working on: Perfecting my lying abilities so to better avoid being caught!

0 comments:

Post a Comment