Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Friday, December 24, 2010

What Christmas means to me...

Alright, so I'm going to skip posting tomorrow and just blanket post about Christmas Eve and Christmas!

Christmas is kind of awesome. It's my favorite time of year by far.

As emo as it may sound, it's the one time of year that I am legitimately happy all the time.

I like snow, and it's always around.

I like Christmas lights, they just kind of feel magical.

And I really like getting presents for people. It's the one time of year I can do that and they don't feel awkward.

But all of that is the superficial stuff. And that's really not why I enjoy Christmas so much- it's just a sort of icing on the cake (or more, the whipped cream to my pie as I dislike both icing and cake).

Christmas is a wonderful time of year because I get to spend it with my family. I love them all and we always have a spectacular time. It's even better now that they accept me for the weirdo I am! (Just kidding, I know you guys don't care that I'm weird.)

It's also one of the few times of year I get to hang out with several of my friends from high school. We all kind of went separate ways but we come back together again for fun times (and generally ridiculous movies!).

I enjoy the idea of "good will toward all men," and I hope that everyone goes the extra mile at least around Christmas!

And if you don't celebrate Christmas, then happy holidays!

It's just a wonderful, magical time of year. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment