Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mug Shots

I have a lot of mugs. Of many shapes and sizes.

...OK, that first part is a lie. They're all sort of circular. But the second part is true.

They can be tall, short, small, fat. So many options! Some are tall and small, others short and fat. They all try to hit this 6-8 ounce range.

I hate this. I put way too much effort into my drinks that require mugs to waste it on 6-8 ounces. The mugs are too small!

When I was a freshman in college, my aunt gave me two mugs. They are perfect.



It's huge! For comparisons sake, here:





Notice, it is not only taller than the other two, but much wider. And I have two of them! They basically make all of my hard work totally worth it. Because it's taken me up to an hour and two reheats to completely empty it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment