Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Donuts are kind of like Jesus

I'm sitting here at 1 am thinking about donuts and this occurred to me: donuts are totally symbolic of Jesus.

Here's why:
1. Their bodies are made of bread.

2. They have frosting that represents His sweetness.

3. They are clearly sent by God to make people happy.

4. Some people think that Jesus makes everything better; I think donuts make everything better.

5. There are very important holes in both of them.

...clearly I am going to Hell.

Also, Google Jesus donut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment