Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Best of Pops

I decided to make a list of ten things and decide what I think the best of that thing is.

Today is pops. (Soda, or...coke to you Southerners.)

I'm sure you all know, at least you should, that Dr. Pepper is like if a Norse god ate a unicorn, barfed it up, and gave it to an Egyptian god as a beverage.

That is to say, Dr. Pepper is amazing.

I grew up in a Mountain Dew dominated household. I love Mountain Dew, and I still drink it frequently. But it can't hold a candle to my true love.

There's something about Dr. Pepper that makes me sing with joy just thinking about it. I think it might have something to do with the caramel coloring, the fact that it has 23 ingredients blending together, or maybe it's the delusion of health benefits that comes from the main ingredient being prunes. I just don't know.

Regardless, there's nothing like a good DP.

It's good at any time! Whether it's: warm and fizzy, cold and fizzy, cold and flat, or warm and flat- it always tastes wonderful.

The other wonderful part of Dr. Pepper is that it's technically its own company! It has a marketing/distribution contract with Pepsi, but it is still sometimes present in Coke establishments.(Perkins...please pick up on this!)

This is why Dr. Pepper definitely gets my vote as the Best Pop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment