Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Black Friday!

I went shopping on Black Friday once probably two years ago.

I didn't understand before that day why people went out and stood outside cold with the potential of being physically harmed to go shopping that day.

I still don't actually.

It was a terrible experience! People were being rude and grabby and loud. Children were screaming and crying.

It's a horrible tradition.

However, since I too have Christmas shopping to do, Amazon will be getting a lot of business from me :)

I'm in my pajamas shopping right now, in fact! Thank you internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment