Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I want a turkey sandwich...

I'm sitting here in my dorm, completely alone.

My roommates are both being productive and working. All I can think about is the promise of Erbert and Gerbert's at nine when one of them is done with work.

Why am I willing to pay $5 for a turkey sandwich?
One: I'm pretty sure they put crack in their bread. And I'm officially addicted.
Two: Turkey, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and bread that isn't moldy is apparently in short supply in my dorm.
Three: Making the turkey sandwich at this point would require me buying the above listed ingredients and then making the sandwich (ultimately costing more than 5 dollars and a lot more effort than I intend to put into anything tonight).

Yes, I am this lazy.

This is not the first time this has happened. Honestly if it can't be microwaved, or prepared in less than ten minutes at the stove, I tend to avoid buying it.

(You'd think sandwich ingredients would fall into this category. But given how many things I have to take out of the fridge/cupboards it's ultimately a losing battle. I actually just nixed the idea of making a PB&J sandwich because I don't want to open two jars.)

Now I'm stealing my roommate's onion rings. This is her punishment for leaving me alone and eating the remaining Doritos.

This is all just further proof I can't be left alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment