Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Class-Time Doodles: Palin-Drone

Every Wednesday night I have a stats class. It only meets once a week, but it's compiled of the three most painful hours of my week.

It has one saving grace: the fact that "stats" is a palindrome. And I love palindromes.

Mostly because it sounds like a horrible robotic rendering of Sarah Palin.

This week, I really didn't feel like paying much attention; and since I sit in the back of the classroom, why not draw?

So, I finally brought the Palin-Drone to life:



Sadly, she is crushing hopes, dreams, freedoms, small children, kittens, and puppies!
All because she's too busy reading Politics for Dummies to watch where she's going.

It's terribly sad.

However, this definitely entertained me during class. I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out how to draw her tank-link "legs"...but an engineer I am not.

Basically, I enjoyed my class a lot more than usual last night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment