Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yay Darwinism!

So, it's Charles Darwin's birthday today. I feel like I should give a little shout-out!

Whenever I see things like Jackass on TV, all I can think about is how I wish Darwin was a little more right.

Somehow, as humans, we manage to defy this simple concept- survival of the fittest.

Please note that "fittest" does not reference those most physically able, but those that seem to have better survival instincts.

It only makes sense right? If someone does something really dumb (like light themselves on fire while wearing highly flammable clothing), they should probably not reproduce.

Ever.

That's not to say that doing something stupid automatically removes your right to live...but if I ever hear that someone died doing something like that, I'm not exactly surprised.

The worst example ever is in horror movies. Why do they always go near the noise? Haven't they seen any horror movies?

I'm usually very happy to see these characters die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment