Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Everything Makes Sense Now!

Alright, so my entire life I have had kind of weird interests. History, mythology, comics, sports, I'm kind of everywhere on the spectrum.

But today I finally realized what's going on.

See, I've always had this desire to be famous (doesn't everyone?), but I'm not really spectacular at anything- I'm decent and I can get pretty good once I try something, but no natural awesome.

I realized today why all of these things are: I'm going to discover Atlantis. (Or Cthulu...I'm find with either.)

I'm starting scuba diving today- the final skill I would really need.

See, discovering Atlantis would take a few things: knowledge of history and mythology, the ability to read maps and use GIS equipment, and some way to go down into the depths.

(And a lot of money...and high-tech equipment...but that's beside the point.)

I'm really excited that it's all coming together and making sense now! And to learn to scuba dive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment