Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Week of Valentines: Part 3

Alright, here's the one to my roommate's sister.

Dear Valentine:

Remember last May when we first met? I do. Your beautiful face glowed over your sister's Skype.

I wish I had known you sooner, so that I would not need to defeat your boyfriend for your hand.
...
One day, beloved, you and I shall be free to be together! And we shall honeymoon at Hogwarts...assuming the sea does not rise up and swallow it whole.

Have a glorious hump-day! I shall see you soon!
-Maddi

0 comments:

Post a Comment