Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Week of Valentines: Part 6

Since I didn't post one yesterday, here are both of them for Saturday and Sunday!

Dear Valentine:

Oh my dear friend, I believe I must finally confess how much I love you. So...I love you...lots.

You act as my muse, oh artist. I will see you soon; and one day I will see you wrestling. And I will have all kinds of great memorabilia to sell on eBay.
...
We shall take a vacation one day! Maybe go to Canada? Wherever, so long as I'm with you!

Have a wonderful week!
-Maddi

***

Dear Valentine:

I wish an ocean did not separate us; but even that cannot distance our hearts.

One day, you will be here with me, and I shall reward you with a love of my hair. For I know you desire it.
...
We shall be together, with only Darren to come between us...and I should think neither of us would mind.

Farewell...for now ;)
-Maddi

0 comments:

Post a Comment