Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spring Break

Spring Break is supposed to be the one time college students truly unwind, lay back, and just enjoy life.

False.

Spring Break is a time when students are avoiding their homework by all means necessary, not sleeping, and getting drunk because they can't stand the thought of one more day working in groups to do projects or writing one more goddamn page on the difference between using Chicago or APA citation styles.

Now, the last three spring breaks, I have lived by the first model. I went to Hawaii, I went to Japan, then I went to Norway- I enjoyed life a lot.

This spring break, however, the second model won. I worked on campus to try and get some money because I need a camcorder for Comic-Con!!!!

I also spent most of the time avoiding writing a paper on green taxes placed on travel...

Then I had to go exercising because I'm determined to actually be in shape for once in my life (or at least in my life since dancing which ended in like...second grade).

It was a hectic week! I've decided that Easter to graduation will be my actual Spring Break this year since everything is due before then or during finals time.

Relaxation, you are only one and a half months away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment