Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Technology I Approve Of

Sadly, I'm a little obsessed with technology. I've been "wired" for something like ten years. Heck, I learned to use VCR's when I was four.

I wish I was a little less nerdy about it, but hey- it gave me a job for four years and my PowerPoints always look fabulous.

Anyway, there happen to be two pieces of technology that I'm currently still kind of in awe of. They're not new...but I recently acquired them.

So, they happen to be: hookups between computers and TVs, and my new iPod software.

Seriously, the ability to hook my computer up to the television is like...the best thing that's ever happened to me. I may actually have to consider getting a Hulu+ account.

There's also my new iPod software. I recently upgraded to the 4th generation version and it's glorious! Not only can I have Netflix and Hulu on there, but I can track airplane schedules.

...and group things together!!!

I happen to have mild OCD so when I discovered that I can put all of my bookmarks in a "Bookmarks" box instead of having 15 different icons? Love!

It made me super happy that these things happened.

In other news, I decided to completely spam the internet with my mediocre blog just because I could. So I've set my brand new Tumblr and...Twitter accounts (I feel really gross that I signed up for both of these- seriously) to automatically update when I post here!

So yeah, shout out to technology!

As a side note, I'm currently watching Julie and Julia and I totally get her whole "sending things to the internet to nobody" feeling. Apparently blogging is like...the thing to do now? (Nevermind the fact that Xanga, Myspace, LiveJournal, and probably about 50 other blog sites have all failed miserably.)

So if anyone out there is, in fact, reading this, I appreciate it! And I hope I don't bore you too often. =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment