Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Week of Valentines: Part 4

Dear Valentine:

I wish we would be together forever; living in close proximity (despite the redundancy of that phrase).

If I thought I could compete with the pretty boys who hold your heart, I would steal you away.
...
Alas! Earwax.

All we have to share is a bathroom, a kitchen, pizza (several times a week), and links to NSFW fanfiction.

Have a beautiful day, Beautiful
-Maddi


In other news, I entered a campus poetry contest and actually won something. The poem is supposed to be about Nutella (it's a chocolate/hazelnut spread).

That's why you guys get a second little ditty today!

Oh creamy delight,
spreading chocolate goodness
across my breakfast.

But no, not mornings alone.
All day your hazelnut taste haunts.

What I would do were you not so ungodly expensive...
should not be written.

0 comments:

Post a Comment